Tuesday, November 21, 2017

A floating closet named Desire

To hear the inflection in your voice as i pull your zipper slowly and methodically down your body. I love the way you breathe in sharply when my lips make contact with your stomach, aching for me to kiss my way lower and please you. A smile cant help but form on my lips as i instead make my way up to your breast, leaving you in your want as i glide my fingertips softly around your nipple, my tongue restlessly stimulating the other. The look in your eyes puts my mind over the edge and my stomach in knots. I can't tell if you want me to take things further, but I decide to let your actions speak as i run my hand down your stomach, playing teasingly at the edge of your underwear. Your knees weaken as i slide my fingers inside your pussy, increasing the movements of my tongue, you start to dig your nails into my shoulder as you try your best to keep quiet. Unable to hold it in, an overwhelmed moan escapes your lips and i am suddenly unable to think of anything but bringing you there. Vulnerable but excited as i pull the clothes from your body, that slight breath of anticipation as i grip your panties and take them down inch by inch, trailing my lips down to yours and feeling my tongue glide flawlessly against how wet you are. Your legs tremble as my tongue finally pulses relentlessly against your clit, you pull away, nervous about where we are but not ready to stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment